Window Tinting Your Cadillac CTS Will Reject Solar Heat
While this 2018 Cadillac CTS is a fast car that handles great and is fun to drive, the fact remains that above all, Cadillacs are about superlative comfort for the driver and passengers. And thanks to the window tint we applied to this Cadillac in our Orlando window tinting shop, that comfort will be even greater. Car window tint blocks enough sunshine heat to make a vehicle cooler and more comfortable starting right when you get inside when it has been parked in the sun and as you roll down the roads and highways up and down sunny Florida.
Top 5 Reasons Your Should Window Tint Your Cadillac
We could give you ten reasons or more why car window tint makes sense for your ride, but let’s talk about the main five reasons this Cadillac CTS owner chose window tint.
- Window tint reduces UV damage to the interior of the car, preserving value.
- Window film blocks IR light, keeping the car cooler and more comfortable.
- Window tint cuts down on the harsh glare of the sunshine, making driver safer and more pleasant.
- Window film for cars adds privacy, making you and your passengers more at ease on the road.
- Window film reinforces the glass, reducing the dangers caused by a cracked window.
- Window tinting adds style that… ah, right. We said we’d stick with five.
Choosing the Right Window Tint for Your Car
Don’t worry if you don’t know much about window tint for cars and aren’t sure what is the right window film for your vehicle: we know a whole lot about auto window tint and can help you choose the right shade, from super dark limo tint to optically clear window film, to the type of material, from nano ceramic to metallic window films, to the look that will best serve your vehicle from a style perspective.