Whether you are concerned about safety and security, increased privacy, fading of furniture and flooring, or just want to keep your air conditioning costs down, we can help you achieve your goals. Please contact us for a FREE estimate and we will gladly help you choose from the variety of window film and decorative window treatments available.
Contact us to learn more about the many benefits window film can offer your home. We will gladly provide a FREE estimate as well as info you about which treatments provide which benefits, pricing, durability, etc. We work with you to ensure you get the best possible treatment for your home’s looks, needs, and price range.
See it in Action
- First, select an available Hüper Optik Residential Film Series.
- Next, select an available film percentage. Remember, the percentages denote the amount of light that is visible through the film, so the lower the percentage, the darker the film.
- Watch the interactive demo change according to your selections.
Great Reasons to Tint Windows in Your Home
- Protect Your Health – Window film blocks 99.9% of the sun’s damaging UV rays which helps to protect you and your family from skin and vision problems.
- Prevent Fading – Tinting the windows in your home helps prevent the furniture, flooring, and other elements in your home from fading over time due to sun damage. From artwork to documents to upholstery, the sun’s rays can do a number on your things. Window film treatments will still let in most all of the pleasant visible spectrum of light while blocking the damaging ultraviolet rays. Tinting also helps to reduce glare on your television and / or computer screen during the daylight hours, making your work or relaxation that much more pleasant.
- Home Safety – Applying window film can increase saftey and security in the event of forced entry. We offer a variety of safety/security window films designed to help hold glass fragments together if a window breaks.
- Privacy – Some window films are designed to keep unwanted eyes from seeing into your home to increase the privacy of areas in your home while still allowing you to see out.
- Decreased Cooling Costs – Window films with UV protection can reduce the accumulation of heat in your home by up to 80%, making your home cooler and more comfortable. This may lead to drastically reduced energy costs.