Ultimate Window Tinting offers you only the best in automotive window treatments. Whether you want your car to look cool or you want it to keep you cool, we can help you determine the best window tinting solution for your vehicle.
We can apply our window film treatments quickly and reliably; our jobs can be completed in as little as a couple hours for most customers, but with a guarantee that they will last a lifetime. And that means last in pristine condition. We guaranteeing you absolutely no bubbling or cracking with our high quality window films. We never cut corners by using inferior, cheaper materials in our treatments. From the aesthetic appeal to the practical to the enhancement of your comfort and your safety, window film treatment can make your car that much better.
Here are just some of the benefits automotive window tint has to offer you:
- Decrease Interior Heat – Window film can provide protection against heat build up inside your vehicle by blocking much of the spectrum of sunlight that would otherwise stream into your car, especially while sitting parked. Window treatments can keep your car up to 70% cooler versus untreated vehicle windows.
- Reducing Glare – Glare cause by the sun or the headlights of other vehicles can adversely affect your ability to see by both day and night. Window tinting can significantly reduce glare so that you can drive more safely.
- Protect Your Health – Harmful UV rays emitted by the sun can cause many health concerns. Window film blocks up to 99%* of the sun’s UV rays, which will greatly help to protect both your skin and eyes.
- Protect Your Vehicle – In addition to causing damage to your health, UV rays are also a contributing factor of fading and cracking of your car’s interior, especially leather and the materials used to make most dashboards. Preserve both the look and the value of your car’s interior with window treatments.
- Privacy – Window film can help to deter theft by masking the contents of your car. In addition, window tint can provide a “buffer” between you and other vehicles making your car a private sanctuary.
- Accident Protection & Security – Window film acts as a bonding layer of the glass. In the event of an accident, the film will help to hold any shattered glass together and reduce the risk of injury from flying bits. Window film treatments also make glass more shatter resistant against attempted break-ins.